FOR ADVANCED LV. 1-3 STUDENTS
& CERTIFIED MASSAGE PRACTITIONERS
This course provides a solid foundation to understanding the anatomy and physiology of fascia and why fascia dysfunctions. Learn how to identify, engage and effectively release fascial restrictions through the application of myofascial release to restore tissue integrity.
INCLUSIONS & PREREQUISITES
All Tools Included
Massage Certification Required
2 Hours Each Session
Message to request enrollment.
What Will You Learn?
- Prevalence of Myofascial Dysfunction
- Pathophysiology for Myofascial Release
- Demonstrate and practice treatment methods
- Roles or Myofascial and Proprioceptive Systems
- Engage and Stretch Fascial Layers
- Hands-on Practical Demonstrations
- Evidence-based Models
- Client Assessment and Records